-Submit your request
-I will start the process of creating your keepsake by asking you personal questions about your loved one. For example.
-What do you remember the most?
-What were some of the things that your
loved one liked to do?
- What was their favorite color?
-What qualities about them stood out?
Questions like these allow me to know more about your loved one which assists me in the personalization process.
-From there I will ask you what article of love from your loved one that you are thinking of sending me to repurpose.
-You can then tell me what type of keepsakes you have in mind.
-You will then ship your article of love to me
-Once I have received your article of love I will spend time with it. I know it sounds corny, but I like to take the article into my hands and let it speak to me.
- I say a prayer before I begin and ask GOD to guide my hands in the right creative process.
- I generally ask that you allow me 1-2 weeks for delivery. Some orders may take a little longer. I want to take my time and not rush the process.
-Prices vary depending on what items you decide that you want.
- A deposit of 50% is required at the time the process begins. Balance is due upon completion.
- A portion of the proceeds from your order will be donated in your loved one's name to a charity or foundation of your choice.
-You are welcome to reach out to me at anytime during the process if you have any questions.
I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.